Dubois, Wyoming: Close to Jackson Hole and Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks
We’re excited to welcome you for a week of western adventure at our Wyoming dude ranch! You’ll enjoy the spectacular and vast beauty of the Wind River’s East Fork Valley and its surrounding area. Our valley is less populated now than when it was first homesteaded in the early 1900s and we’re surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, Shoshone National Forest and Wind River Indian Reservation.
This is the true west where the legends of the Wild West were created: Buffalo Bill, Jim Bridger and the Mountain men, the Arapahoe and Shoshone Indians, Lewis and Clark, Sacajawea, Chief Washakie, the Pony Express, and the Oregon Trail. You may even discover an old arrowhead while on the trail!
Transportation to the Ranch
Although we do not offer transportation from the airport, there is a local couple that often transports our guests to and from the ranch. If you are interested, you can text or call Kim at 864-353-4216.
If you are looking at renting a car in Jackson, please keep in mind that not all rental agencies are on-site at the airport. This isn’t a big deal when you’re spending time in Jackson before and after the ranch but can be inconvenient if you’re going directly from the airport to the ranch or vice-versa as the town is 15-20 minutes from the aiport in the opposite direction of the ranch.
Directions to the Ranch:
1072 East Fork Road, Dubois, WY, 82513
Approximately 2 hours from Jackson:
- Travel north out of Jackson on Hwy. 26/287
- Approximately 30 miles north of Jackson, at Moran Junction, bear right, heading east on Hwy 26/287 toward Dubois
- Continue east to the town of Dubois, approximately 55 miles
- After Dubois, continue east on Hwy 26/287 for another 10.5 miles to US Forest Service Rd #277 / East Fork Road (right before mile marker 66). You will see a small Lazy L&B Ranch sign
- Turn left on East Fork Road and drive 11.2 miles to the Lazy L&B Ranch on right
Approximately 1.5 hours from Reverton
- Drive west on Hwy. 26 approximately 67 miles to the US Forest Service Rd #277 / East Fork Road. You will see a small Lazy L&B Ranch sign.
- Turn right on East Fork Road and drive 11.2 miles to Lazy L&B Ranch on right
Closest Airports: Jackson Hole (JAC) and Riverton (RIW), Wyoming
The ranch is just under 2 hours from the Jackson Hole airport and 1.25 hours from Riverton airport. We’re located 1.5 hours from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park and the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
Join our Newsletter
The Lazy L&B Ranch is a permittee of the Shoshone National Forest